Benefits Proudly Offered to Conroe ISD Employees
Be fully prepared and confident
with the Family Legal Protection Plan
Learn about legal benefits, a smart option for your protection.
Product Administered By: Legal Access Plans
You deserve to feel prepared and confident when facing a legal matter. The Family Legal Protection Plan, a robust product offering that protects members when it matters most. Legal Access has been putting people in touch with quality local attorneys and helping solve problems since 1971.
The Family Legal Protection Plan offers exclusive access benefits. These Include discounts, flat rates and covered services for common legal needs experienced by employee members. Identity Theft Prevention & Recovery, Financial Counseling, Budgeting, and Financial Planning benefits are all included with this plan.
The Family Legal Protection Plan is designed with complete family protection in mind. When an employee enrolls in the Family Legal Protection Plan, free coverage is extended to the spouse and all children up to age 23. Specific benefits, including Estate Planning are extended to the employee's parents and spouse's parents.
How Does it Work?
If and when a legal issue arises for a Family Legal Protection Plan member, Legal Access Plans takes immediate action to match the right attorney for the member's specific legal matter. Legal Access Plans has implemented a process and the technology to greatly reduce the high costs and lost time when a legal matter arises. Legal matters can be stressful and Legal Access Plans is there to help every step of the way.
- Experience in the Legal Matter Needed
- Quality Time Spent in Consultations
- Years of Legal Training and Experience
- Up-to-date Legal Training Each Year
- Lawyers Who are Service-Oriented
- Lawyers Who Have a Solid Local Reputation in their Communities
- Exceptional Backgrounds
- Years of Courtroom and Trial Experience
- To comply at all times with the Rules of Civil Procedure and Criminal Procedure and the Rules of Professional Conduct applicable to the jurisdiction.
- To return member's calls promptly, within one business day, and communicate with members such that a member and the member's family do not voice substantiated concerns over promptness or frequency of your or your firm's communication.
- To not enter continuances, adjournments, or the like without the member's comfort and consent.
- To not arrange for substitutions or stand-ins unless the member has been previously advised and that the member understands that you remain responsible for the case and to contact you if there is any concern or if proceedings do not go as planned.
- To always respect a member, their needs and family.
- To maintain a professional office, in staffing and appearance.
- To fully explain yourself such that a member has an understanding for the reasons behind your recommendations and suggestions, even if a member may not hire your firm.
- To not complete any additional work that will result in a fee to the member, where not covered by the member's plan, until a fee arrangement is fully understood by the member and there is a written agreement.
- To help each member individually and ensure that everything you do is in the interest of the member.
- To notify LegalEASE if there is or may be the possibility of a conflict of interest or violation of ethical codes.
- To notify LegalEASE if there may be a misunderstanding or potential service issue where there may be a complaint without breaking any client confidences.
- To direct any grievances or concerns, such as process procedure or billing, to Legal Access and not a member.
- To not refer any member to another attorney without the knowledge and consent of Legal Access if you cannot assist.
- To take responsibility and uphold the highest standards of customer service delivered by any and all firm staff or employees that have interaction with members.
- To communicate and cooperate with LegalEASE on any concern, inquiry or issue and return any communication from Legal Access within one business day.
At LifeLock, we help protect you against more than just credit fraud, we alert you whenever we detect your personal information being used to apply for wireless services, retail credit, utilities, and mortgage loans within our extensive network. If you become a victim of identity theft while you are a LifeLock member we will spend up to $1 million to hire experts, lawyers, investigators, consultants and whoever else it takes to help your recovery. Restrictions Apply. See our Terms & Conditions for more details.
Monitoring Your Identity
Once you complete enrollment for LifeLock® identity theft protection, we immediately begin monitoring for threats* against your identity within our network.
Beyond Credit Monitoring
We also contact the major credit bureaus on your behalf and help remove your name from mailing lists for preapproved credit offers. And we provide you with anytime access to your alerts dashboard via the secure LifeLock Member Portal.
We are here to serve you...
We believe people deserve to have a sense of safety and security, a peace of mind, when it comes to being protected in legal matters that they may not be the experts in. To have access to legal professionals that can ease and solve their legal burdens. We are here to serve you.
How we do it is by providing an in-depth pool of resources to accommodate all your legal needs. Legal Access and LegalEASE have broad experiences with employees in small, medium and large companies in the public and private sectors, local, state and federal government offices, unions, employee assistance plans, work-life companies, and organizations, when it comes to solving your legal matters.
What we do is provide value by creating unparalleled access to a network of skilled attorneys to cover your legal needs with options in convenient plans. We are a diversified employee benefits company engaged in administration, network development, technology management and insurance, based in Houston, Texas. Since 1971, we have grown from five attorneys in Los Angeles providing services to a modest amount of companies into a company with the strongest attorney network across America. We provide assistance to members over half of a million times each year throughout the United States and the world.
Legal Access Companies consists of several companies and brands to best meet customer needs, including but not limited to: Legal Plans USA, Legal Access Plans, LegalEASE, and LAMG. Legal Access Plans has a wide array of products across several market segements, including worksite, employee assistance and worklife.