LegalEASE Mission Statement:
To become the premier provider of legal plan benefits by providing extensive support, coaching and access to experienced attorneys in the highest quality manner, while holding true to our principles, values and goals as we grow.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Create a customer focused work environment by providing your coworkers with the same level of service, respect and dignity you would a member
- Embrace diversity as an essential component in the way we do everything.
- Apply the highest standards of excellence in the credentials of our Providers, level of service and processes we use daily
- Help each member individually and ensure that everything you do is in the interest of the member
- Contribute positively to our industry, community and our environment
- Recognize that productivity is essential to our profitability and future success
Join Our Team - Explore opportunities to build a successful career.
- Sense of Ownership
- An applicable sense of urgency
- Ardent: Passion for everything we do
Our Goals (Everyday Purpose):
To ensure that we have helped each and every member to the best of our abilities and to be a company that is easy to work with.
Life and Culture at LegalEASE:
At LegalEASE, we consider our culture to be among our most important resources. Over the decades our team members have built our culture into what it is today — an environment for our team members to be creative and grow, have fun and be successful, and help our customers to the best of their abilities. Today, this culture is the core at our decision making and strategy.
Committed to Offering the Best:
Over the years, LegalEASE has offered legal products with a variety of different approaches, constantly analyzing and refining along the way. We've listened to our client companies' needs and the likes and dislikes of members to build flexible plans that truly are the best available. The right balance of benefits, providers and life focused processes makes all the difference in the effectiveness of a legal plan. Over the last several decades, our teams have achieved this balance by constantly asking, "What can we do better, how can we help more when members need it the most?" We are delighted that every day we are given the opportunity to help thousands of people, their families and the companies they work for via their productivity at work. We know that the last thing an employee wants when dealing with a legal or financial problem is another problem because they missed too much work or their head wasn't in the game. This is why we focus on process, expectations, comfort zones, saving time and reducing stress.