LegalEASE, a LEGAL ACCESS Company
We're Changing the Game
- Mortgage companies that sell trust deeds and force foreclosures
- Student loans which sell loan paper and lose track of borrowers
- Relatives who die without proper estate planning and end up leaving their assets to the state, instead of their heirs
- Home construction defects increase and builders who refuse to fix these problems
According to the American Bar Association, more than 70 percent of U.S. households will have the need for a lawyer in the next 12 months. That same study found most consumers feel uncertain about how to tell a good lawyer from a bad one. With LegalEASE, employees have access to the largest national network of credentialed attorneys - all at their fingertips, and the one-on-one concierge help they need to find the best attorney for their specifc legal concerns.
LegalEASE is continually adding new resources to help employees who may be struggling legally or financially:
- Custom Legal Plans - Paid-in-Full coverage for common legal matters with new benefits being added to plans every year.
- Financial Helpline & Coaching - Each plan member who is suffering through credit, budgeting or debt issues is entitled to 10 hours of advice and help from our Certified Financial Counselors on their credit and debt issues.
- Identity Theft Prevention and Recovery Assistance - Members can have up to 10 telephone consultations a year with a trained Identity Theft Recovery Specialist and receive a step-by-step process to recover of their identity.
- Education, Resources & Attorney Directory - LegalEASE now offers their newly created website, The Legal Corner, which is a comprehensive web resource for members and non-members to get help navigating legal resources and find local attorneys.
Coverage for Family
We know about wanting to make the right choices for a loved one, especially when it comes to legal and financial matters. That is why LegalEASE Legal Plans offer coverage not only to the employee, but to their children, spouse, domestic partner, and in most Legal Plans, coverage for the employees' parents and spouses' parents, too. LegalEASE wants to help shield the employees family and savings from unexpected legal issues that can turn into financial disasters.
Easy Connection to Professionals
LegalEASE makes it so simple for a member or non-member to reach out to us for assistance. We have a 20+ person call center filled with experienced Member Specialists. Below are all the ways an employee can find the help they need when a sudden or planned life event occurs:
- Live/Phone Concierge Matching
- Excellent for members who do not know where to start
- Members can speak to Member Specialist for explanations about legal, financial, life, ID theft, credit and related issues
- Members save time as professional service matching to member needs is typically done in a few hours
- Advocates typically speak to all disciplines to find each members need starting at the beginning, to make better professional matches
- Self-Search Online Directory
- Members who know what they need can search for and contact professionals at their own convenience
- Members can quickly and easily find provider and resource contact information
- Great for those employees who want to do it at their own pace
- Immediate live help if their need becomes pressing
- *NEW* Online Concierge Matching
- Members use an online questionnaire to begin their search for a professional
- Members have the choice to request each professional needed or to request help from an Advocate to figure out what they need
- Members save time as professionals are matched within hours
- Members may revert to needed chat or "live" call with a dedicated Advocate at any time
Who We Help
LegalEASE is dedicated to support:
Brokers - LegalEASE has customized Legal Plans to fit your clients' needs while offering a wide range of legal services and Advocate help that can increase plan participation.
Employers - Our Legal Plans offer a low-cost way for employers to deliver a robust legal benefits package to their full-time employees.
Human Resource Managers - LegalEASE provides HR Managers with an easy-to-use process that has HR-friendly service with no administrative or set-up fees.
Employees - For a low monthly premium, employees can save time by quickly connecting to the right attorney for their legal matter and save on costly legal fees with paid-in-full legal coverage.
Attorneys - LegalEASE provides a wide range of referrals month over month to our in-network attorneys.
Latest News RSS
Meet Patricia and Michael
Becoming a Member
Becoming a legal plan member has many benefits, with the biggest being peace of mind. If you are considering enrolling in one of our legal plans, click here to learn the benefits.