LegalGUARD Legal Plan
LegalGUARD Legal Plan
Help protect your employees by offering LegalGUARD
LegalGUARD by LegalEASE. The LegalGUARD Plan is an unique and flexible insurance product, protecting employees against the high cost of legal fees. These plans provide the convenience of using either in-network or out-of-network attorneys. This plan connects you to an attorney for most common personal legal matters and pays for the attorney fees.
- Home and Residential (Buying, selling, refinance, foreclosure, and landlord/tenant)
- Financial and Consumer (Debts, credit, collections, and contracts)
- Auto and Traffic (Moving violations, tickets and license suspension)
- Family (Divorce, adoption, child support, child custody)
- Estate planning and wills (Will, living will, power of attorney)
LegalGUARD provides a valuable service
There are a number of reasons why LegalGUARD is so attractive to employees:
- Personalized and concierge assistance
- Simple to set up and easy to administer or implement
- Easy to understand plan design(s)
- No administrative or set-up fees charged
- Unique technology interfaces with organizations of all sizes
- Compatible enrollment and billing systems
For more than 50 years, LegalEASE has established one of the oldest and most comprehensive networks of attorneys in the legal industry. With more than 20,000 participating plan attorneys, LegalEASE specializes in matching attorneys specific to client needs, when it matters most.
*This legal plan may not be regulated as insurance in some states.
Products available in all states. Underwritten by Virginia Surety Company and affiliated companies in all states except HI, ID, KS, NH, NC, OH, SC, TX, and WY, where underwriting is not required. Identity Theft Prevention & Recovery, Financial Counseling, Budgeting, and Financial Planning benefits, among other products can be packaged with this plan. Plans can be customized for individual employers or groups. Typically a voluntary payroll deduction benefit. Limitations and exclusions apply. Group legal plans are administered by Legal Access Plans, L.L.C, LegalEASE or The LegalEASE Group, Houston, Texas. Please contact Legal Access Plans or LegalEASE for complete details.
Optional Identity Monitoring
Legal Access | LegalEASE offers Identity components that can be added to a legal plan.
Identity theft affects millions of Americans each year and is one of the fastest growing crimes in the country. Protect yourself and your loved ones with industry leading identity monitoring. Identity Monitoring can help ease your worries if your personal information is ever compromised.
Identity Monitoring offers additional resources to help protect personal identity and information, as well as services to help deal with identity theft in case it happens.
- Single or tri-bureau credit reports, scores and monitoring
- Flexible levels of frequency for report generation
- Credit Reports that display robust credit data
- A certified identity theft restoration specialist
- Use of a specialized limited power of attorney to work on your behalf to restore the identity case, which frees you from that burden
- Interactive dispute letters to creditors and agencies
- Interactive dispute letters to credit bureaus
- Interactive identity theft affidavit
- Protection for credit cards, debit/ATM cards, checkbooks, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, passports, military identification cards, traveler’s checks and Medicare/Medicaid identification
- Support from restoration specialists in canceling and reissuing documents due to lost or stolen wallet or identity documents
- CyberAgent, that scours the dark web to identify the illegal trading and selling of monitored personal information, and it alerts parents if a match to their child’s information is made
- Social Security Number trace, detects the existence of credit information associated with child’s identity
- Full-Service restoration, is available in the event of child identity theft